- 10 min
- 20 min
- 500 ml (2 cups) couscous
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) vinaigrette, to taste
- 1 litre (4 cups) beets, cooked and diced (available in a can)
- 750 ml (3 cups) of baby spinach
- 175 ml (3/4 cups) roasted almonds grounded
- 1 Cendrillon cheese (125 g), sliced
For the couscous:
In a large pan, cook the couscous until it is ready. Follow the instructions on the package.
For the salad:
Mix all ingredients, excluding the goat cheese, in a big bowl. Sprinkle Cendrillon cheese on each portion and serve.