- 25 min
- 40 min
- 100g (3.5 oz) Paillot de Chèvre cheese
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) sundried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 2.5 mL (1/2 tsp) fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 4 half chicken breasts, boned and skinned
- 30 mL (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- Salt and pepper
In a bowl, mix the cheese, garlic, dried tomatoes, fresh rosemary and scallion. Set aside.
Using a sharp knife, make an incision in the chicken breast’s side. Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap and flatten it slightly with a rolling pin. Stuff the chicken breasts with the prepared mixture. Roll up and tie the chicken with kitchen string.
Season the stuffed chicken with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, heat the oil on medium heat. Cook the chicken for 15 minutes, turning it over a few times until both sides are golden. Remove the kitchen string and serve.