- 10 min
- 20 min
- 675 g (1 ½ lb) ground beef or veal
- 60 ml (1/4 tasse) chopped parsley
- 1 garlic, clove finely chopped
- Olive oil, to taste
- 125 g (4,5 oz) Sauvagine cheese, sliced
- 4 Kaiser buns, or other, halved and toasted
- Suggested sides: Mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, tomatoes, onions, lettuce, etc.
- Salt and pepper
In a bowl, mix the veal, the garlic and the parsley. Shape into 4 patties.
In a non stick pan, heat oil over medium heat.
Season meat patties and cook until desired degree of. Add the cheese on top of the meat patties.
Garnish your burger with your favourite sides.